Lower your Aston Martin Rapide Rates in Less than Five Minutes
If finding affordable car insurance was easy, most of us would take the time to do it. But more than likely, it's challenging for most people and we always end up paying more than we want. Finding insurance for your Aston Martin Rapide that you can actually afford is probably no different.
Step One: Shop Around
Years ago, your local insurance agent was the only way to quote a buy a car insurance policy. Welcome to the 21st century!
All the major car insurance companies sell insurance for a Aston Martin Rapide and you don't even have to visit each individual website!
Compare rates now by clicking the link below. In just a few minutes you'll have a good idea of what insurance will cost for your Aston Martin Rapide.
Same Limits on Quotes! This tip is very important. The only way to accurately compare rates on your Rapide is to use the same limits of liability as well as deductibles on physical damage coverage. You won't be able to compare rates if you use different values on your quotes.
Step Two: How to Cut Costs on Rapide Insurance
After step one is complete, it's now time to analyze some of the other factors that can negatively impact car insurance rates for a Rapide.
- The performance boost offered by your Aston Martin Rapide is going to force you to spend more for insurance. Consider trading for a lower performance vehicle in order to bring down your rates.
- With age comes cheaper rates! If you're a senior citizen, many car insurance companies will give you a discount. Also, if you belong to a professional organization, check to see if your company gives discounts to members.
- The cost to repair luxury vehicles is generally more than the cost to repair your average domestic family sedan. Everything from paint to bumpers to windshields costs more for the Rapide so expect to pay more for insurance.
- Higher deductibles save money. If you can afford to pay a larger portion of a comprehensive or collision claim, you will pay substantially less for those coverages if you increase your deductibles to $500 or even $1,000.
- Zero to 60 is pretty fast in with a Rapide, but having this extra power will cost you in the form of a bigger insurance bill.
- Teenage drivers can be very expensive to insure on newer vehicles will full coverage. You may be better off purchasing an older vehicle for your teenager and only insure it for liability.
- Minor driving violations such as speeding tickets can cause your rates to go up. Too many violations in a short period of time will cause your policy to be non-renewed.
- Air bags, antilock brakes, traction control, and stability control all help lower the cost of insurance due to reducing the risk of injury in an accident.
- Try to maintain a claim-free discount on your car insurance policy. Obviously you can't prevent large claims, but if they are smaller and you can afford to pay them out-of-pocket, do so.
- Insurance companies pay attention to which vehicles are stolen the most, so if your car is frequently targeted by thieves, chances are good you will pay more for insurance if you live in certain parts of the country.
- Do you keep your credit rating in good shape? If you do, you will get a better rate than if you let your credit score slide. Check your credit score regularly to make sure there are few blemishes on your record.
- If you've recently completed a driver's training or safety course, tell your insurance company. You may qualify for a 5-10% discount.
- Letting your car insurance expire without having new coverage in place is called a "lapse" and will cause your next policy premiums to be higher.
- Renting a house or apartment rather than owning a home may keep you from paying the lowest rates on car insurance. Home ownership is viewed as being more financially responsible than renting.
Step Three: Bind Coverage and Cancel your Old Policy
You've compared rates and hopefully looked over the coverages for each vehicle on your policy to make sure they're adequate. Now you can make the big decision on which company will best fulfill your needs.
If you didn't have a prior policy, then you can make the new policy effective any time. But if you're moving bewteen companies and don't want a lapse in coverage, make sure the effective date of the new policy is exactly the same as the cancellation date of the old policy.
If you don't currently have a car insurance policy, make sure you have coverage in force before driving your Aston Martin off the lot. But if you already have a policy, you will have coverage extended to your new car from your existing policy. Comprehensive (or Other than Collision) and collision coverage will extend to your new Rapide if you current have a vehicle insured with those coverages. If you aren't insured or only carry basic liability coverage, then you will be inadequately insured until you add the vehicle to your policy with full coverage.
Be sure to replace any old proof-of-insurance cards in your car. You must always have the current card in your vehicle as required by state law. If you're considered a high-risk driver, having been convicted of a DUI, DWI, reckless driving or had your license suspended, you may need to file a SR-22. Be sure your new company files this form with your state DMV. Failure to do so can result in losing your right to drive.
Consumer Insurance Information
The Insurance Information Institute is the industry authority for consumer car insurance information.
Recent Blog Articles
- Insurance Rates Decline for Lincoln Mark VII Drivers
- Five Minute Guide to Lower Saturn SL Insurance on the Web
- Uncover the Best Insurance Rates on a Lexus IS 300
- Top 8 Ways to Save Money on Volvo V40 Insurance
- Isuzu Trooper II Drivers Find the Best Car Insurance Rates