How to Lower Your Ferrari F50 Insurance Rates In Five Minutes or Less
If we enjoyed shopping for car insurance, we'd do it more often. But the reality is, you probably don't enjoy it and you think it costs too much. You probably feel the same way when trying to find cheaper coverage for your Ferrari F50.
Step One: Get Insurance Quotes
The antiquated method of shopping for car insurance included a high pressure visit to the office of your local insurance agent. Welcome to the NEW way to buy car insurance!
All the major car insurance companies sell insurance for a Ferrari F50 and you can compare their rates by entering your information only one time.
Take the first step by clicking the link below. By answering a few questions you'll be able to compare rates quickly and easily.
Important Tip! In order to accurately compare rates for your F50, it's critical that you use the same limits and deductibles for liability and physical damage coverages like comprehensive and collision. If you use different limits, you will not be able to accurately compare rates between carriers.
Step Two: Insider Tips for Finding Cheaper F50 Insurance
After completing step one and having some rates to compare, you can now focus on policy and lifestyle modifications that will lower your F50 insurance rates.
- Since your vehicle is higher performance than average, you can expect to pay a little more for coverage. To keep your costs lower, you may consider trading for a lower performance vehicle that has more moderate rates.
- Thieves tend to steal certain makes and models of vehicles more than others, and if your car is on that list, expect to pay higher insurance rates because of it.
- When repairing accident damage on luxury vehicles, body shops charge more because the replacement parts are more expensive. Everything from a fender to a tail light will cost more to replace so your insurance rates will be higher as well.
- Members of many professional organizations can receive discounts on car insurance, and if you're a senior citizen, that could earn you an additional discount.
- Let's face it, you aren't driving a F50 because of the fuel economy. You like the looks and performance and you'll pay a little more for insurance because you're driving a sports car.
- Filing small claims will get you into hot water with your insurance company. Frequent filers will often find themselves either paying higher rates or non-renewed at renewal time.
- Bundling your auto and home insurance with the same company can often get you a discount, and just being a homeowner in itself will get you a lower rate.
- Equipping your Ferrari with available safety features such as air bags and passive restraints allows you to take advantage of additional discounts.
- Gaps in insurance coverage will cause problems for your insurance rates. Don't let your policy expire without having new coverage in place.
- Most of us have received a ticket at one time or another. If you get a ticket for a minor violation, find out if there is a safe driving class you can take to keep the ticket off your driving record.
- The time it takes to complete a driver's safety training course could be time well spent. It could save you up to 10% off your car insurance rates.
- Every parent dreads the day when their teenager gets added to their policy. If you are a teenager, or if you have one on your policy, expect to pay significantly more each year.
- You can check your credit score for free once a year, and it's a good idea to address any problems you find. Better credit results in better insurance rates.
- You can save money on your physical damage coverage (comprehensive and collision) by increasing your deductibles. Higher deductibles mean you are willing to pay more before the insurance company covers a claim.
Step Three: Purchase a New Policy
Now that you hopefully have several rates to compare and have made any changes needed to your individual coverages, you can choose the best company to insure your F50 with.
You can cancel a policy at any time, but just remember to make the effective date of the replacement policy the exact same as the date you cancel your old policy. You do not want any gaps in coverage between policies.
If the Ferrari F50 is a new purchase and you haven't had car insurance before, make sure you have coverage in place before driving off the lot. If you have other vehicles already covered, then you will have coverage for the new vehicle. Be sure to have a new policy ready to go if you are buying a new F50. If you've never had car insurance or don't have a policy now, you won't have any protection on the vehicle until you add it to your policy.
After completing your policy purchase, you can print out the proof-of-insurance card to place in your car. Always keep the current card available in case requested by law enforcement or if you are in an accident. An SR-22 filing may be required by your state's DMV if you've been convicted of a serious driving offense such as DUI, DWI or reckless driving. If this applies to you, make sure the car insurance company complies with the SR-22 requirement.
Car Insurance Resources
The Insurance Information Institute has a great resource of car insurance articles where you can learn more about coverages and money saving tips. Visit iii.org.
Recent Blog Articles
- Insurance Rates Decline for Lincoln Mark VII Drivers
- Five Minute Guide to Lower Saturn SL Insurance on the Web
- Uncover the Best Insurance Rates on a Lexus IS 300
- Top 8 Ways to Save Money on Volvo V40 Insurance
- Isuzu Trooper II Drivers Find the Best Car Insurance Rates