Insure your Rolls Royce Silver Spirit for Much Less than you Think
If finding cheaper car insurance was fun, we'd make the time to do it regularly. But the premiums we pay always seem to be too high and most of use would rather get a tooth pulled. Finding affordable coverage for your Rolls Royce Silver Spirit probably is no different.
Step One: Compare Apples-to-Apples Quotes
If you haven't shopped for car insurance for awhile you might remember the days when the only option was to visit a local insurance agent. Now that we have the internet, shopping for car insurance online is a snap!
The best car insurance companies offer online quoting for a Rolls Royce Silver Spirit and it's very easy to compare different rates by only using one form.
Take the first step by clicking the link below. By answering a few questions you'll be able to compare rates quickly and easily.
Quote Tip! When doing car insurance quotes for your Silver Spirit, make sure you use the exact same values for coverages and deductibles. If you use different limits, you will not be able to fairly compare rates between different companies.
Step Two: Tried and True Ways to Save on Silver Spirit Insurance
There are many factors that actually determine what you will pay for insurance, and some are completely within your control.
- Some people just like the looks of a higher performance vehicle like the Rolls Royce Silver Spirit, but even if you don't use the extra power it's going to cost you more when your insurance bill arrives.
- Auto theft is a big problem that costs us all money, but if your car is on the list of the most frequently stolen autos, you might be paying a little extra because of the temptation to thieves.
- The Silver Spirit would be considered a luxury vehicle, and repair costs are generally higher for more expensive vehicles. This increased cost is passed on to you through a higher insurance cost.
- If you belong to a professional organization, check to see if that can earn you a discount. If you're over the age of 55, check to see if they have a senior citizen discount as well.
- Filing too many claims with your company can end up either costing you more for insurance or having your policy cancelled. Insurance companies don't like paying any more than you do, but they have the option of whether to keep you as a policyholder or not.
- If you are a renter rather than a homeowner, you might pay a little more to insure your car. Owning a home takes financial repsonsibility and insurance companies reward those policy holders.
- The less chance of injury to passengers in an accident means lower insurance rates. Vehicles with safety features like side-impact airbags, head injury protection, antilock bracks and traction control generally will be cheaper to insure.
- Never allow one policy to expire without having a new policy effective the same date. This causes a lapse in coverage and if you don't have insurance for any length of time, your next policy will cost you more.
- If you think the only financial impact of a speeding ticket is a fine and court costs, think again. Insurance companies will raise your rates for up to three years for a single ticket.
- Many insurance companies will give you a small discount if you've recently completed a driver's training course.
- If your insurance company allows driver-specific car rating, you can save money by rating any teenage drivers on low profile vehicles with either no physical damage coverage or very high deductibles.
- You can check your credit score for free once a year, and it's a good idea to address any problems you find. Better credit results in better insurance rates.
- Consider raising your comprehensive and collision deductibles if you carry full coverage. By accepting more risk yourself, your car insurance company will cut you a break on your physical damage premiums.
Step Three: Buy the Policy That's Right for You
Knowing which company to insure your Silver Spirit with is more than just choosing the lowest rate. You also need to be ready to put a down payment on your policy and make sure you have all the proper coverages in place.
If you're cancelling an old policy, make sure the new coverage starts the same day your old policy ends. This avoids any penalty for having a lapse in coverage which can cost you more.
Coverage will extend from your current policy if you're buying a Rolls Royce Silver Spirit, but if you don't have a policy, you will need to make sure you have coverage in place before you drive it off the dealership lot. Coverage that extends from an existing policy is only as good as your current coverage. So if you don't carry full coverage on any vehicles, you won't have it on your new Silver Spirit.
Once your new policy has been purchased, you are required to keep the proof-of-insurance card in your vehicle at all times. This is required by state law and you can receive a citation if you cannot provide it. If you have received a DUI, reckless driving citation or caused an accident without insurance, you may be required to file an SR-22 with your state DMV. Make sure your new company is aware of the SR-22 filing requirement.
To find out more information such as auto insurance myths, rental car insurance and how to file a claim, visit the Insurance Information Institute website.
Recent Blog Articles
- Insurance Rates Decline for Lincoln Mark VII Drivers
- Five Minute Guide to Lower Saturn SL Insurance on the Web
- Uncover the Best Insurance Rates on a Lexus IS 300
- Top 8 Ways to Save Money on Volvo V40 Insurance
- Isuzu Trooper II Drivers Find the Best Car Insurance Rates