Insure your Aston Martin V12 Vantage for Much Less than you Think
If finding cheaper car insurance was fun, we'd make the time to do it regularly. Unfortunately, it's not always as easy as it sounds to get the best rate. Finding affordable coverage for your Aston Martin V12 Vantage probably is no different.
Step One: Compare Apples-to-Apples Quotes
Years ago, your local insurance agent was the only way to quote a buy a car insurance policy. Welcome to the NEW way to buy car insurance!
All the major car insurance companies sell insurance for a Aston Martin V12 Vantage and you can compare their rates by entering your information only one time.
Compare rates now by clicking the link below. In just a few minutes you'll have a good idea of what insurance will cost for your Aston Martin V12 Vantage.
Quote Tip! When doing car insurance quotes for your V12 Vantage, make sure you use the exact same values for coverages and deductibles. If you use different limits, you will not be able to fairly compare rates between different companies.
Step Two: Tricks to Saving Money on V12 Vantage Insurance
There are many factors that actually determine what you will pay for insurance, and some are completely within your control.
- Some people just like the looks of a higher performance vehicle like the Aston Martin V12 Vantage, but even if you don't use the extra power it's going to cost you more when your insurance bill arrives.
- Thieves tend to steal certain makes and models of vehicles more than others, and if your car is on that list, expect to pay higher insurance rates because of it.
- The cost to repair luxury vehicles is generally more than the cost to repair your average domestic family sedan. Everything from paint to bumpers to windshields costs more for the V12 Vantage so expect to pay more for insurance.
- Members of many professional organizations can receive discounts on car insurance, and if you're a senior citizen, that could earn you an additional discount.
- Sporty cars are fun to drive, and that's why you'll pay more for insurance. The tendancy to put the pedal down a little harder means a higher insurance rate for the V12 Vantage.
- If your vehicle comes with safety features such as electronic stability control, head restraints, all-wheel drive or air bags, these all help keep insurance costs down by helping reduce accident injuries.
- If you've recently completed a driver's training or safety course, tell your insurance company. You may qualify for a 5-10% discount.
- A claim-free discount can help keep your rates down, so don't file claims that are only marginally more than your deductible. You're better off keeping the discount.
- Never allow one policy to expire without having a new policy effective the same date. This causes a lapse in coverage and if you don't have insurance for any length of time, your next policy will cost you more.
- Every parent dreads the day when their teenager gets added to their policy. If you are a teenager, or if you have one on your policy, expect to pay significantly more each year.
- Owning a home takes financial responsibility, and car insurance companies will often give you a break just for being a homeowner.
- Most of us have received a ticket at one time or another. If you get a ticket for a minor violation, find out if there is a safe driving class you can take to keep the ticket off your driving record.
- Each year make a habit of checking your credit score. If you find problems that may be dragging down your credit rating, address them immediately. This will result in significant savings on car insurance.
- Consider raising your comprehensive and collision deductibles if you carry full coverage. By accepting more risk yourself, your car insurance company will cut you a break on your physical damage premiums.
Step Three: Buy the Policy That's Right for You
It's time to make a purchase decision based on your rate comparisions and and any policy coverage changes you wish to make. Once you are comfortable with the cost and coverages, you can finalize your purchase by paying your premium down payment.
If you're cancelling an old policy, make sure the new coverage starts the same day your old policy ends. This avoids any penalty for having a lapse in coverage which can cost you more.
If the Aston Martin V12 Vantage is a new purchase and you haven't had car insurance before, make sure you have coverage in place before driving off the lot. If you have other vehicles already covered, then you will have coverage for the new vehicle. Comprehensive (or Other than Collision) and collision coverage will extend to your new V12 Vantage if you current have a vehicle insured with those coverages. If you aren't insured or only carry basic liability coverage, then you will be inadequately insured until you add the vehicle to your policy with full coverage.
After completing your policy purchase, you can print out the proof-of-insurance card to place in your car. Always keep the current card available in case requested by law enforcement or if you are in an accident. If you're considered a high-risk driver, having been convicted of a DUI, DWI, reckless driving or had your license suspended, you may need to file a SR-22. Be sure your new company files this form with your state DMV. Failure to do so can result in losing your right to drive.
Consumer Insurance Information
To find out more information such as auto insurance myths, rental car insurance and how to file a claim, visit the Insurance Information Institute website.